Important Info Re: Knoebel’s

Important Info Re: Knoebel’s

Due to the inclement weather forecast for tomorrow, we are pushing the trip to early Saturday morning. The weather is forecast to be thunderstorms with heavy rain and winds for Friday and for the safety of everyone we decided as opposed to cancelling the trip altogether, we would drive out early Saturday morning and stay just one night.

If you are driving and are going with a Scout other than your son, please arrange with that parent a time to meet.

For the most part we will meet at the church at 6am Saturday morning to leave by 630am. If you do not need to pick up another passenger in your vehicle or already made arrangements to get that passenger at a different time or location, then you can just go when you wish. We would like to all be there around 10am.

Any questions or concerns please contact me.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes but again, the safety is the top priority.

Jim Fedina
SM Troop 169